About Private information protection
We make every effort to protect your personal information as indicated below.
- We set rules on handling the identifiable information (personal information) and make efforts to protect personal information.
- We may collect personal information from our customers and keep it on file in our office. Certain information is required by law to be on file. We only collect required personal information.
- We use your personal information to the extent required by law or as is necessary to conduct business. We only use your information internally to conduct business. We will never disclose your information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent except in special circumstances.
- We keep personal information accurate and up to date, we take measures to protect and prevent the information from tampering, unauthorized access, loss, damage, and leakage.
- We will accommodate any request of a customer to confirm or change their personal information on file.
- We comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information we hold on file and take efforts in maintaining and improving our protective measures.
- We clearly specify the purpose for collecting private information. If we have need to collect private information indirectly through a third party, we make every effort to specify the purpose for this.
- We do not provide personal information collected to third parties except under the following circumstances.
- In case we have the customer's permission.
- If required by law
- If there is a need to provide personal information to protect the life, health or property of a customer when it is difficult or the customer's consent cannot be obtained in a timely manner.
- If the personal information is needed for the promotion of the public health or sound development of the juvenile but there is difficulty gaining the customer's agreement.
- If there is a need to cooperate with the laws and regulations to carry out the affairs of a person entrusted with a national agency or local government.
New member registration form on our web-site uses outsourcing server(SSL 128bit).
SSL（Secure Socket Layer）is cryptographic protocols that provide security for communications over networks such as the Internet.
Please use newest version of the internet browser for better security of SSL. Some service are restricted depending on version of the browser. You can check on the browser whether the security function is enabled or not. Its enabled if the icon of key on the lower side of the browser is locked. However if the security function is enabled ,there is a possibility that the icon of key is unlocked.
Our web-site records the information of the accessors as access log. Though the access log contains domains, IP address, the kind of browser, date and time, it does not contain identifiable information. We check the access log to management and statistical analysis, we don't use it for other purposes.
chief administrator of Private Information Protection. Tanabe Kazumi